Experience the epitome of style, design, and convenience at this very special address standing as a true gem in the heart of Potts Point. Currently configured as a commercial design studio by owner and acclaimed Interior Designer, Sarah Davison.
This extraordinary ground-floor property offers a flexible floorplan that could easily be transformed into an exceptional 1- or 2-bed residence, providing a unique opportunity to craft your dream home, or kept as a luxurious commercial space suiting a wide array of uses.
Boasting an internal area of 98sqm and a top-of-the-line refurbishment, this property presents a fluid layout that includes a garden courtyard and off-street parking for 2 cars at the rear. Opening with 2 charming Victorian-era rooms that merge contemporary design with traditional elements, this is a simply gorgeous space. The fully reconstructed central studio area, beautifully illuminated by natural light, meanwhile is a sleek space with huge potential to be transformed into a bedroom area, complete with adjacent modern kitchen and designer bathroom.
Located in the historic row of Victorian terraces in the heart of Potts Point, it is surrounded by a buzzing vibe and a plethora of fine dining options. With both commercial and residential zoning, it offers multiple possibilities for use as residential, commercial, office, café, or fine dining space (STCA). Rarely do properties with such scope and beauty come-to-market in Potts Point, and this magnificent address stands ready and waiting for the astute new owner.
– Superbly modern property, iconic Potts Point terrace
– Lavishly refurbished, an incredible designer space
– Versatile floorplan, scope for residence/commercial
– Superb blend of mod. aesthetics, Victorian elegance
– 98sqm internal space, garden courtyard + front garden
– 2 elegant front rooms, soaring ceilings, original f/boards
– Sublime studio area, bespoke joinery, limestone floors
– Sleek kitchen, chic bathroom feat. leathered marble
– Set in iconic row of Victorian terraces, prized location
– Huge scope to retain current commercial space use
– Chance to convert to residence, café, dining (STCA)
– Exuding inspired designer style, wide array of influences
– Currently used as a high-end interior design studio
– Provides unique prospect to craft a dream residence
– Prime opportunity to own rare Potts Point real estate
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage