This extraordinary, house-sized 510sqm Penthouse positioned over the 9th and 10th floors of The Hampton boasts harbour panoramas and sparkling night views that stretch forever.
The historic art deco Hampton residential apartments converted to lavish apartments by Toga in 2010 offers an exclusive Potts Point address. And yet, despite the chic city buzz, the peacefulness and vast spaces of an elegant family home awaits you. This is luxury and sophistication. Perfect for entertaining, the open-plan living/kitchen and dining areas flow seamlessly out to an enormous terrace showcasing Rushcutters Bay and park, and beyond to The Heads.
Your private internal staircase leads up to an elegant sunroom leading out to dazzling views and a massive 206sqm entertainer's roof terrace designed by Jason Elboz of Space Designs incorporating trees and manicured garden, a viewing deck, an outdoor kitchen, dishwasher and fridge, separate BBQ area and large storage room.
This Alexander Michael-designed apartment with its cool, dark timber floors, bespoke joinery and finishes of the highest distinction, takes executive and family living to a whole new level. The huge master bedroom with en suite opens onto the balcony and commands a stunning day view and a night sky of lights. The bedroom wing includes two more well-appointed bedrooms with en suites. Also a large separate guest powder room. An unrivalled opportunity for the discerning buyer to savour inner-city living at its finest.
• Security building with concierge and video intercom
• Plush main lobby with marble tiling and art deco finishes.
• Ducted air conditioning/heating
• Low-voltage lighting throughout
• Fully integrated entertainer's kitchen featuring two Miele cooktops and two ovens + masses of storage + separate pantry and butlers cabinet
• Full-sized separate laundry with built-in drying rails
• Three bedrooms all with ensuites, separate study/fourth bedroom + rooftop sunroom
• Luxurious bathrooms with stone finishes
• Flow through ventilation
• Secure underground parking for two cars
• On the city fringe with a short walk to the CBD, Kings Cross train station nearby and the lure of Macleay St's best retail boutiques and buzzy restaurants and café scene.
In conjunction with Anthony Birdsall of Laing Real Estate
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage