Unique and extraordinary, the coming-to-market of this vast Victorian terrace signifies a spectacular Potts Point opportunity in one of the suburb’s most tightly held positions. Located right in the heart of dress circle Victoria St, this expansive 3-level property is highlighted by generous interiors with plentiful period details and includes mid- and top-level balconies plus prized rear off-street parking for 2 cars.
Currently zoned commercial, it presents amazing potential for a range of enticing options. Configured at present as a collection of office and workspaces throughout its sprawling 3-level floorplan, there is the undoubted scope to create something truly special here. Reconfiguration to form a showpiece family is a clear option, whilst the new owner may wish to potentially retain the space as a commercial property, with a range of possible uses, or perhaps combine commercial operations with a residential component (all STCA).
Presenting to the street in lovely fashion and boasting superb period details, including original floorboards, feature arches, and high ceilings, this is an exceptional chance, featuring 3 to 4 likely bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in place at present with scope for more in a full reconfiguration (STCA). An astute eye will see the immense promise this property is poised to deliver, with rear-lane-access to off-street parking a massive inclusion. In the heart of a legendary area and just steps to cafes, bars, and transport, this is an incredibly impressive chance for the perceptive buyer.
– Massive 3-level Victorian terrace in premier Potts Point location
– Zoned commercial, scope for transformation to residential (STCA)
– Huge potential options, commercial/residential/mixed-use (STCA)
– Set over 3 levels, mid- and upper-level balconies, bathed in sun
– Ample retained period details, f/boards, archways, historic façade
– Ultra-handy off-street parking for 2, convenient rear-lane access
– Potential for 3 to 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with scope for more (STCA)
– Blue ribbon Victoria St position, steps to trains, cafes, bars, eateries
– Easy walking access to CBD, Woolloomooloo, and Darlinghurst
– Momentous opportunity, significant + rare chance in iconic locale
Water Rates: $170.75 pq
Council Rates: $1,364.90 pq
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage