Memories are made in homes like this. Renovated with the passion & vibrancy that is indelible to the area, this circa 1880 Victorian terrace exudes style & panache & is ready to entertain.
Sprawling 5 levels in the heart of Potts Point, this ever expansive terrace has space for everyone. With 4 bedrooms in total, there is an entire level dedicated to a master suite resplendent with Japanese inspired bathing, generous wardrobe + study / reading zone with city views. A front facing balcony perfect for watching the passing parade of the locale crowns the retreat.
The multiple living areas span 2 levels, with the more formal lounge / dining on entry level opening out to a truly grand & private sun filled terrace of over 50sqm with uninterrupted elevated views of the city skyline, monuments & neighbourhood below. Birthdays, engagements, weddings – they can all happen right here, such is the uniqueness of this space.
The ground floor is where the seamless living is: from the extensive well considered kitchen design to the full laundry & cute outdoor area set below street level & perfectly cool on hot summer days. A family room with wine cellar & gas fireplace plus casual living / dining spaces allows for effortless living unusual for a terrace of this age. Practical storage abounds in every conceivable corner of this home & internal access to a garage large enough to also house a motorbike & workshop + additional storage, completes the contemporary lower level.
This terrace is a surprise from the moment you enter the front door. Situated in the heart of Potts Point & a stroll to everything, including the CBD, parks, harbour & restaurants, it is a place perfect for those who love to entertain, who love to go out & who love to stay in. A true home for all occasions.
– Contemporary design within classic terrace sprawling 5 levels
– 4 bedrooms – with flexibility for media rooms; nursery, home gym or home office
– Master retreat on entire level incl large ensuite; WIR & study / reading area + balcony
– 2 bathrooms with UF heating + 2 guest WC; full self-contained laundry
– Kitchen with NEFF appliances, drawer storage + breakfast bar
– 3 living areas + 2 dining areas allowing for maximum flexibility
– 6 outdoor spaces incl front facing balcony; lower ground porch, 2 rear balconies w city views
– Enormous private rear terrace with BBQ & elevated, uninterrupted city views
– Polished floorboards to living areas; new wool carpet to bedrooms
– Security system throughout + sprinkler system; gas fireplaces
– Storage, storage, storage in every conceivable location
– Garage + space for workshop & M/bike + additional storage; rear lane access
– Set in the heart of Victoria St – an enviable location with panoramic views
– Moments to shops, dining, entertainment, transport & CBD + environs
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport