Possibilities abound in this enormous Victorian terrace located in the leafy ‘Parisian’ end of Victoria Street. Rare is it to find one of these historic terraces so ready for transformation or easily able to be utilised by a business. With a sprawling 4 floors of high ceilings and period features this ultra-wide gem is home to a plethora of rooms and opportunities.
Currently operating as a medical practice, with prized dual street front and rear parking. However, its suitability for a grand home cannot be underestimated, with its expansive rooms presenting a range of exciting possibilities ripe for an inspired renovation of your design.
Located just minutes to the vibrant heart of Potts Point, CBD and Harbour foreshore, yet nestled near quiet, leafy parks, this generous home offers a significant opportunity for a much sought after lifestyle and a prudent blue sky investment.
– Approx 6m wide terrace with dual street frontage on a deep block
– Currently 1 car space with rear lane access, possible 2 cars STCA
– High ceilings, period features, original balustrading
– Classic verandah and entrance hall, fireplaces throughout
– 5 bedrooms, full floor of attic storage ready for conversion
– Upper Balcony with leafy street aspect
– Currently used as medical practice
– Impressive size and scale suitable for creating a future grand home
– Enviable location, mins to cafes, transport, harbour, walk to CBD
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces