Sitting on vibrant Victoria Street, a rare and valuable development parcel is on offer with the option to purchase all in one line or to split the parcel and create something remarkable. In the rapidly changing Victoria St precinct and occupying approx. 481sqm of prime land zoned B4 this parcel allows for multiple options including retaining the current configuration, converting to three grand terrace homes or a boutique residential apartment development (STCA). All three properties have dual street frontages to Victoria and Earl St with some rooms and rooftop terraces overlooking the city skyline. Within easy walking distance of the CBD and renowned Potts Point restaurant and café scene. This is an opportunity that is difficult to find, and unlikely to be replicated in this highly sought-after pocket of inner city Sydney.
• Approx. 481sqm of prime land zoned B4 allowing multiple uses
• 250m to Kings Cross Train Station
• Good potential holding income while plans are formulated and approved
• Walking distance to CBD, Art Gallery, Woolloomooloo’s renowned Finger Wharf restaurants and Potts Point dining precincts
• Multiple options for refurbishment or re-development
• City views from various rooms and roof top terraces
• An exciting opportunity to create something special in this prized location
Available to Inspect By Appointment.
- 3 bed
- 4 bath