Introducing a rare opportunity to own a piece of Potts Point history – the coming-to-market of this stunning c1880s sandstone terrace 'Carara' is a significant occasion, offering a wonderful chance on the revered “Paris-end” of Victoria St. Saved from demolition in the '70s, this grand double-fronted Victorian residence spans over approx 310sqm internally and showcases a delightful fusion of contemporary finishes and period features.
Boasting a formal front garden with sandstone path and set well back from the street, this stately home commands attention and offers a unique street presence. Inside, you'll find a flexible layout that can accommodate a range of options – from a magnificent home to a combination of residence and business use. Zoned mixed-use, with past usage as a yoga shala and more recently a music studio, it presents enormous potential with great scope for a bespoke touch to create a superb modern property.
Featuring an array of bedrooms including a large upper master and a 2nd bedroom with access to a wide front balcony overlooking leafy Victoria St, it provides ample space for relaxed living. The upper level also comprises a 3rd bedroom and study, with additional lower bedrooms that can potentially be used as 2nd living areas, media rooms, or rumpus spaces.
Beautifully presented and also featuring sumptuous formal living and separate dining room plus large kitchen, it offers a wonderful opportunity for the discerning buyer. Conveniently located minutes from Macleay St, the harbour foreshore, and an easy walk to the CBD, it further includes 2 off-street parking spaces, which in turn allow easy access to an indoor swimming pool. Whether you're looking for a grand family home, a business premises, or a unique investment opportunity, this magnificent property ticks all the boxes. With its rich history, unique features, and enormous potential, it awaits its next chapter.
– Grand c1880s terrace, set over 3 levels
– Beautifully presented, scope to fully update
– Multiple bedrooms offering flexible usage
– Magnificent upper master, 2nd + 3rd beds
– Vast spaces w/ access to superb balcony
– Lower beds scope for 2nd living, TV room
– Ornate living/dining rooms, large kitchen
– Parking for 2 cars, potential direct access
– Large and sunny front garden, A/C, alarm
– Leafy end of Victoria St, harbour access
– Mins to Macleay St, shops, cafes, eateries
– Walk to CBD, the Domain, Woolloomooloo
– Rare opportunity in prized Sydney address
- 6 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage