In an area rich with historical tales, this quaint character terrace built c.1855 holds many surprises from its distinctive Victorian Georgian exterior to its highly practical and unusually spacious interior.
Comprising multiple living and dining areas downstairs (united by a central kitchen), plus two very generous bedrooms, bathroom and a 3rd bedroom / study upstairs, this remarkably rare home belies its cute and modest exterior. With DA approval for a third level, there is further potential for even more growth.
Taking full advantage of its prime position at the southern end of the exquisitely wide, tree-lined Victoria Street, this quaint abode is situated in the very heart of convenience with everything at your doorstep. Be it transport, parks, shopping, cafes, or local restaurants and nightlife, a modern lifestyle awaits just moments from your uniquely charming home – one of the first dwellings ever built on Victoria Street.
* Unusually spacious 3 bedroom quaint character terrace
* Perfectly convenient position on beautifully wide, tree lined street
* Unique Victorian Georgian facade features drip moulds above & decorative moulded sills beneath all windows
* Brick feature walls, high ceilings, warm carpeting throughout
* Multiple living / dining zones + central kitchen
* Two generous bedrooms with distinctive tall windows
* Additional bright 3rd bedroom / child's room / study
* Upstairs bathroom & additional WC downstairs
* Quaint private courtyard at rear
* DA Approval for third level adding more value & space
* One of the first group of terraces built on Victoria St
* Moments to Kings Cross Train station & transport
* A short stroll to parks, the Harbour & CBD
* Surrounded by local eateries, cafes, bars, galleries & shopping
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Rooms