Classical splendor with contemporary panache in this landmark terrace to create a sophisticated city residence. Encapsulating the grandeur of a distinguished Knightsbridge villa, this refurbished home was built in c1890.
A premium position in one of Potts Point's most prestigious enclaves, situated off fashionable Macleay Street village. It procures city views from the upper levels and invaluable rear lane access to double secure parking.
• Traditional formal rooms, marble fireplaces, 3.3m ceilings
• 3 large upper-level bedrooms with custom built-ins and fireplaces
• Sumptuous master bedroom with palatial ensuite, sleek limestone bathrooms
• Self-contained apartment basement level with own front door entry; bedroom, living room, kitchenette, shower, laundry and toilet. Ideal for a teenagers retreat, au pair or second income stream
• Versatile basement level family room
• Belgian sisal carpeting, high-end imported fixtures and fittings
• Dine-in Caesar stone kitchen, integrated European appliances
• Rear lane access to secure double parking
• Less than 2km to the CBD
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage