A unique terrace in a peaceful Darlinghurst pocket, this gorgeous 2-bedroom house offers relaxed living. An easy walk to Potts Point, Sydney CBD, and harbour foreshore. It features a private front courtyard which leads through to a sunny rear deck with charming interiors and a working fireplace.
Showcasing high ceilings, plantation shutters, and polished floorboards. The main bedroom provides a serene space whilst the 2nd bedroom is ideal for kids, both with built in robes.
The light-filled living area is characterised by exposed brick wall, the modern kitchen and adjoining dining room provide a relaxed living area, opening onto a sun-bathed rear deck, excellent for alfresco dining. Rear-lane access to the LUG and storage.
Directly across the road is the well-regarded Darlinghurst Public School. This property represents an entry opportunity into this sought-after locale. Whilst it provides ideal living as is, it also has the potential to meet future family growth or personal taste (STCA).
This property is sure to appeal to young families or couples looking for a chic abode, providing an excellent alternative to apartment living.
– Charming 2-bed terrace house, fantastic location
– Cosy living, kitchen/dining leads to sunny rear deck
– Main bed/2nd bed w b/ins, A/C, fan, plant. shutters
– Fine contemporary kitchen, stone benches, d/washer
– Modern tiled bathroom, laundry, very quiet ambience
– LUG, rear-lane access, storage, sunny front courtyard
– Polished f/boards, high ceilings, A/C, ample skylights
– In great condition, scope for personal update (STCA)
– Tightly held street, just minutes to all local amenities
– Stroll to cafes, harbour foreshore, easy CBD access
Water Rates: $170.75 pq
Council Rates: $466.01 pq
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces