Bursting with potential in the heart of Darlinghurst, this home has amazing character, size and space. Epitomising the term “blank canvas” and representing an extraordinarily special opportunity, this grand Victorian terrace is one of the most exciting properties to come onto the inner-eastern Sydney market in years. An expansive home, approx. 7.5m wide set on a 280sqm (approx.) block of land, with as many as 5 to 6 bedrooms possible, this sprawling residence offers a rare chance for the astute buyer to craft a dream abode in a premier Sydney position.
There is a unique opportunity to start from scratch and create a home of incredible stature, embracing the wonderful “bones” of its 4-level floorplan and large backyard with rear-lane access to double garage, to create something truly special.
Chances like this are rare indeed, the home quietly situated just metres from cosmopolitan Victoria St and within easy reach of the CBD and the lifestyle delights of the area, including the cafes of Potts Point, harbour foreshore parks and onward to the beaches of the Eastern Suburbs. Held in the same family for decades, the time has now come for this classic terrace to be transformed into a residence befitting its history as one of the Darlinghurst’s most significant early homes. With a grand heritage façade and an elevated aspect that would allow a remodelling to potentially embrace CBD and district views, this is a chance not to be missed!
– Incredible opportunity in superbly convenient, yet quiet, location
– Majestic terrace ready for renewal to restore to former glory
– Set on 280sqm (approx.) block with wide street frontage
– Blue ribbon address located on a tree lined street
– Expansive internal space plus large yard and 2-car garage
– Handy rear-lane access/garage entry from Little Surrey St
– Laden with extensive heritage features and historic façade
– Chance to create a landmark home in heart of Darlinghurst
– Metres to Victoria St, transport, St Vincent’s Hospital
– Short walk to harbour foreshore, Potts Point, Oxford Street
– Outstanding prospect in a highly sought-after neighbourhood
– Potential subdivision opportunity (STCA)
Shannan Whitney – Bresic Whitney
0411 385 444
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage