The distinctive red front door of this classic Victorian terrace opens to a superbly spacious inner-city lifestyle sanctuary. Beautifully renovated to the highest contemporary standard, this 5-bedroom 3-bathroom residence is located within genuine walking distance (1 km) of Sydney’s CBD.
The home boasts 210 sqm (approx.) of internal floor area over three storeys, plus a front verandah, double French door main bedroom balcony, and private 18 sqm side terrace with handy rear lane access. A pristine palate of white walls, tiles and thick stone benchtops compliment richly polished timber floors and granite-toned bedroom carpets.
Spacious high-ceiling formal living and dining rooms flow through to a chic gourmet’s kitchen with island bench, stainless steel inclusions, adjoining alfresco dining, guest bathroom and laundry. Three bedrooms and main bathroom occupy Level 1, while the top floor includes a third bathroom and two additional bedrooms, both with BIRs.
– Contemporary grey front façade with wrought iron balustrade
– Stylish decorative themes and quality inclusions throughout
– Modern floorplan with lower level living, upper accommodation
– Formal open plan living and dining room with terrace access
– S. steel chef’s kitchen with integrated alfresco courtyard dining
– Majestic main bedroom with dual French door access to balcony
– Main and bedroom 2 fireplaces; bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 with BIRs
– Bathrooms on all three floors; lower level laundry and storage
– Quiet street close to St Vincent’s Hospital; 1 km to Sydney CBD
Council Rates: $454.28pq
Water Rates: $196.73pq
- 5 bed
- 3 bath