Situated on the top floor of a well-positioned security building just metres to Rushcutters Bay and Potts Point this Company Title studio offers an exciting entry point to the area. Approximately 25sqm with a sunny North East aspect and featuring a good size sunroom this apartment will appeal to those looking for a smart first home or solid investment opportunity. The building is in the early stages of a planned upgrade and the clever buyer here will be able to capitalise on the popularity of the location together with the imminent improvements to the building. Neat and tidy as is with a long-term tenant in place the option for further upgrades to the apartment only enhances its long-term investment potential.
• Boutique block of 9 Art Deco Apartments
• Sundrenched communal rooftop terrace with city views
• Security Intercom, timber floors, decorative ceilings
• Currently leased for 10+ years to an excellent tenant at $300 per week
• An exciting opportunity for the astute investor or first home buyer
Council Rates: $277.12pq
- 1 bath