Tucked away on the 6th floor of the Denison building is this stylish, newly renovated studio apartment resplendent with panoramic views. From the parquetry flooring to the timeless colour ways plus the use of sheer blinds to control light, this private haven exudes warmth and a bespoke timeless quality.
The brilliant layout reveals a well-proportioned kitchen boasting induction cooking, dishwasher, fully integrated Miele fridge / freezer, ample storage space plus laundry facility, all masterfully contained in designer high end joinery and the bonus of uninterrupted city skyline views to perpetually entertain. With some of Sydney’s finest eating experiences on your doorstep, eating in or dining out will be equally pleasurable.
The considered design ethos continues across the living / bedroom in stunning floor to ceiling custom joinery that contrasts brilliantly with the enormous windows and sun lit vistas by day, and blends beautifully with a sweeping starlit skyline at night drawing the eye to the magnificent harbour lights and beyond.
The incredible views continue in the cleverly modernised light filled bathroom with bath and on to the sunny rooftop deck with 180 degree views of Sydney, multiple undercover seating areas, line drying zone and BBQ.
Be it as a home, an investment or city bolt-hole, this is a sophisticated and convenient abode in the centre of the best that Sydney offers. Only moments to the water’s edge or the heart of Potts Point, a short walk to parks, transport, shopping, Woolloomooloo, Darlinghurst or the CBD, this is a cleverly designed, amazingly functional & visually appealing apartment.
• Impeccable & sophisticated studio apartment with timeless appeal
• Recently completed renovation with designer features & custom joinery
• Sunny northerly aspect takes advantage of north easterly summer breezes
• Ingeniously designed to maximise space + functional convenience
• Kitchen with integrated Miele fridge, induction cooking, dishwasher & storage
• Modernised bathroom with bath & private city skyline views
• Blackbutt parquetry flooring
• Internal laundry; sheer curtains and blinds, Foxtel, ample storage
• New Comfort Shop queen wall bed, sun-filled peaceful living space
• 6th floor apartment with lift access
• Pet Friendly building via body corp approval
• Common rooftop + laundry, BBQ, seating & 180 degree views
• Spectacular vista to harbour and city from every angle
• 2 x City of Sydney parking permits available; close to all transport
• Stroll to the Domain, Botanical Gardens & Harbour foreshore
• On the doorstep to vibrant Macleay St + cafes, dining, shopping & parks
Levies – $810.85pq
Water – $144.11pq
Council – $280.80pq
Inspection: By Appointment
- 1 bath