Boasting an impeccable new renovation blending designer style with chic functionality, this stunning studio is an elevated sanctuary in a prime near-harbour position. Featuring spectacular views across Woolloomooloo Bay to St Mary’s Cathedral and the CBD, this sun-filled gem is just footsteps from vibrant Macleay St and an easy walk to city, making it a sophisticated and convenient haven.
Set on the 5th floor of an excellent block, it has been expertly designed to maximise space and convenience whilst embracing the wide-ranging views. Tasmanian oak veneer cabinetry is an elegant touch, with ample built-in robes, plus fold-down bed and custom window seating providing flexible living options. A sleek kitchen features Corian benches, Miele appliances, and fine views, while a gorgeous bathroom showcases oak benchtop and sunny aspect to the CBD.
Skilfully revamped to provide a relaxed ambience, the resident can gaze over the waters of Woolloomooloo Bay whilst they cook, taking in an unobstructed sky-view vista and aspect over the Domain and Botanic Gardens and, on New Year’s Eve, catch the harbour fireworks with family and friends from the brilliant common rooftop terrace. With 2 City of Sydney parking permits available and minutes to transport, shopping, and Andrew Boy Charlton Pool, this is a perfect executive studio in a great location.
– Stunning studio, impeccably renovated to designer specifications
– Wide views to St Mary’s Cathedral, CBD, Woolloomooloo Bay
– Ingeniously designed to maximise space + functional convenience
– New fold-up/fold-down queen bed, sun-filled living space, very peaceful
– Kitchen w Corian benches, Miele appliances, laundry, calm outlook
– Light-filled bathroom w solid oak benchtop, private city skyline view
– Chic styling, woollen carpet, block-out blinds, NBN, ample storage
– Lovely Tasmanian oak veneer cabinetry plus custom window seating
– Common rooftop/laundry, spectacular vista, NYE fireworks views
– 2 mins from buses, walk to trains, cafes, Coles, Harris Farm shopping
– 2 City of Sydney parking permits available, stroll to Botanic Gardens
– Perfect lifestyle opportunity for both investors and owner-occupiers
Water Rates: $144.11pq
Council Rates: $280.83pq
Strata Levies: $810.85pq
- 1 bath