Found within the iconic art deco security building “Selsdon”, this charming, updated strata apartment provides a gorgeous inner-city abode. An ideal opportunity for first home buyers, investors & or super funds to buy into one of Sydney’s most cosmopolitan urban precincts and in-demand addresses.
Containing open plan living, a dining or study nook with a Juliette balcony and classic French doors, a well-preserved art deco bathroom with a bath and a pristine recessed kitchenette area. Polished timber floorboards throughout, high ceilings, ornate cornices and picture rails add immense appeal. Enjoying lift access, its location is unmatched having cool cafes, shops, supermarkets, transport, and parks just metres from the door.
– Grand & impeccably maintained security building
– Building built in 1934 by architects Provost & Ruwald
– Renovated kitchen with dishwasher, integrated fridge, and stovetop
– Clean, original bathroom with tub
– Timber floors, excellent layout with grace and charm
– Level lift access from elegant timber panelled lobby
– Communal Laundry
– Directly opposite the Challis row of cafes and restaurants
– Easy access to Elizabeth Bay, just a short walk to the Botanic Gardens, the Domain, and the CBD
– Exclusive, updated/restored & superbly tended strata block
- 1 bath