Blissfully tucked away in a tightly held leafy parkside pocket of Waverley is this charming cottage brimming with exciting future potential.
Presented to market for the very first time in over 50 years, ‘Ormonde’ has been neatly maintained, yet offers an astute buyer or family the chance to completely redesign with contemporary appeal. The property beckons beyond a charming facade to versatile living and dining zones that extend outside to a private entertainers’ deck and easy-care garden embraced by greenery.
Overlooking the grounds of Simpson Park across the road and just metres from Varna Park, this rare purchase opportunity is also footsteps from the village hub of Macpherson Street, the new Woolworths Metro, St Catherine’s School, Clovelly Public School and bus transport. The cafe and shopping strip at Charing Cross is also only around the corner, while beautiful eastern beaches are within mere minutes of your front door.
* Liveable interiors enhanced by timber floors and high ceilings
* Paved backyard is an ideal place for pets or children to play
* Pleasant district and treetop outlooks from both storeys
* Open kitchen has a gas cooktop, Miele oven and dishwasher
* Four well sized bedrooms, two upstairs and two downstairs
* Flexible study area, powder room, air conditioning in main bedroom
* Expansive underhouse storage area with workshop and cellar spaces
* Patiently awaits a stylish renovation to suit your household needs
* Classic exterior is embellished by pretty front foliage
* Walk to St Catherine’s, Waverley College and St Clare’s College
* Moments from coastal pathways between Bondi and Coogee
* Easy access to Bondi Junction, Queens/Centennial Parks
Water Rates: $167.04pq
Council Rates: $492.75pq
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Rooms