Boasting a note-perfect Immaculate brand new residence designer renovation and set in a serene Surry Hills pocket, this immaculate 3-bedroom terrace is a stunningly beautiful home, with unsurpassed attention to detail in a sought-after neighbourhood. Set over 3 levels and complete with off-street parking, it offers outstanding Inner-East living, steps to parks, cafes, and famed eateries, and within easy reach of the CBD and the wider Eastern Suburbs.
Located in a prized cul-de-sac and backing onto popular Shannon Reserve, this late Victorian era terrace has been comprehensively revamped. Opening with a formal front living area the home flows to a superb dining space and lavish kitchen, which further leads to a sun-bathed family zone and out to a courtyard/parking space with rear-lane access. Featuring engineered Euro timber floors and highlights of marble and bespoke joinery, this is simply a stunning home for relaxed living.
The mid-level presents 2 gorgeous bedrooms, the front master with walk-through robe, impeccable en-suite and front private balcony and the 2nd with b/ins and Juliet balcony with charming aspect across Shannon Reserve. The top level meanwhile presents a sun-filled 3rd bedroom attic, with flex use as a study/office. Off-street parking from Richards Lane is a key inclusion, whilst chic main bathroom and internal laundry complete an immaculate picture, with clever skylights throughout.
Masterfully appointed and imbued with an incredibly serene ambience, this is a premier home in a cherished position. Just steps to Crown St cafes and eateries and with quick links to the CBD, it makes for a superb base for families or executive couples, with the kids' play area of Shannon Reserve just steps away. Ready to move in without a cent more to spend, this home is an absolute “must-see”.
– Newly renovated 3-bed terrace, immaculate mod. home
– Front living area, radiant dining/kitch, family zone
– Rear off-street parking/courtyard, rear-lane access
– Lavish master bed, en-suite, walk-thru robe, balcony
– Sunlit 2nd bed w b/ins, 3rd bed attic, flex use as study
– Gas kitchen, AEG appliances, Super White Dolomite marble
– Integrated fridge + d/washer, silent exhaust, skylight
– Casual living/family zone, opens to courtyard/parking
-Super White Dolomite marble bathrooms with heated floors
– Euro engineered f/boards and Euro plush pile carpet
– New tile roof/sub floor, gyprock lined walls/insulation
– Double-glazing in attic, rear bedroom + family room
– Wi-Fi enabled A/C, Wi-Fi + network points throughout
– Wi-Fi enabled wine fridge, custom staircase, laundry
– Rear-lane accessed off-street parking, remote door
– Steps to Crown St cafes, pubs, eateries, transport
– Magnificent chance for families, executive couples
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Rooms