Accommodating the growing family with a sensational degree of comfort and style, this graceful semi reveals a modern transformation of luxury.
Leading inside, the first storey flows through a spacious formal lounge room to a light flooded open family area.
Rich hardwood floors complement the high ceilings, while contemporary finishes add a flexible and functional element. At the heart of the design is a gourmet kitchen offering quality appliances and a central focus for gathering, while bi fold doors encourage an easy outdoor connection to a generous garden oasis.
Comprising four large bedrooms, the property includes one downstairs for convenience as a guest or in-law option, plus three upstairs, the front of which captures elevated outlooks to the city skyline.
Claiming an elevated position in a tree lined pocket of Randwick, you’ll love this prime opportunity’s blissfully peaceful yet convenient address. Stroll around the corner to the cafes and shops along Frenchmans Road or the village hub at Clovelly Road. The grounds of Queens Park are within a short walk, as is bus transport and various esteemed schools.
* Separate lounge retreat welcomes fresh breezes from a clever side courtyard
* Casual family/meals area seamlessly spills outdoors to a lush alfresco sanctuary
* Chefs’ kitchen has 900mm Smeg gas stove, expansive stone benches and abundant cabinetry
* Master wing includes chic ensuite, balcony with tropical vistas and generous joinery
* Main bathroom features walk-in glass shower and tub in designated wet zone
* Strategic windows illuminate the interiors with endless natural light
* Glass balustrade statement stairs stylishly connect the two levels
* Handy storage room, picturesque front garden and porch entry
* Ideally situated in the catchment for Randwick Public School
* Moments from coastal trails and popular eastern beaches
In Conjunction with James Ball 0410 740 349
Water Rates: $149.35pq
Council Rates: $554.76pq
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Rooms