Available to Inspect by Private Appointment only
Incredibly charming and spacious, this idyllic 4-bedroom family haven offers extraordinary living in a sought-after pocket, just minutes from Coogee Beach and featuring a sun-drenched entertainers’ zone with heated saltwater pool. Newly renovated to faultless specifications and set over 2 levels, this original 1920s house has been completely transformed into a home to fall in love with, in the heart of a family-friendly neighbourhood and complete with off-street parking.
Sweet interiors are complemented by high ceilings and wide dimensions, a front zone offering a self-contained space with kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom, allowing flexible use as separate living quarters, work-from-home office, or teen retreat, with one or two bedrooms. The main living area is simply sumptuous, with 2nd entry, luxury kitchen, formal dining, and a stunning family area with original sandstone wall, all radiant beneath a central skylight and flowing to the sunny entertainers’ yard. Featuring BBQ, fridges, al fresco dining, outdoor shower, and the sparkling pool, this is superb space for relaxed indoor-outdoor living.
The upper bedroom zone meanwhile showcases a large master bedroom with pitched roof, study space, and b/in robes, whilst an excellent rear further bedroom has b/ins and is blessed with a sun-filled outlook. With sleek bathrooms, 2 internal laundries, front parking, 16 roof solar panels which feed back into the grid, and luminous designer aesthetic throughout, this home is a very special residence, ticking every box for a tranquil coastal lifestyle. Fine schools are within easy reach, as is Coogee Beach, Randwick Junction, and an array of cafes, making it a perfect base in a hugely appealing locality.
– Opulent 4-bed family home, 320sqm (approx.), newly renovated
– Convenient off-street parking with electric gate, excellent street
– Lavish dining/family living, orig. sandstone wall, clever central skylight
– Sunny outdoor area, heated saltwater pool, BBQ, fridges, shower
– Upper sun-filled main bed w b/in robes, pitched roof, leafy outlook
– Bright and private 2nd upper bedroom, nice outlook, b/in robes
– Self-contained front zone w kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, laundry
– Flex. use as guest accomm, teen retreat, work-from-home area
– Main kitchen w chef’s double gas Ilve stove/oven, stone benches
– Sub-Zero fridge, Miele d/washer, pantry, island bench with seating
– 2nd entry, A/C, carpet in bedrooms, 2 laundries, 16-panel solar, fans
– Lower bathroom, WC, large upper bathroom, sep. bath + shower
– Fine family-friendly neighbourhood, mins to beach, schools, cafes
Water Rates: $150.99 pq
Council Rates: $596.60 pq
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces