Available to Inspect by Private Appointment
Living is both stylish and easy in this distinctive renovation of an historic Edwardian freestanding home. Resplendent with city views, indoor pool, multiple outdoor entertaining spaces and wine cellar, this dual street access home opens to reveal a truly unique brand new design masterpiece.
With light throughout dancing off a variety of surfaces, including marble, brass, timber and polished Venetian plaster, and with picture windows in every room allowing vistas to the exterior or gardens, whatever the weather or season, interior or exterior, there is a place to entertain, or relax in.
The unassuming yet elegant facade belies the vast spaces beyond. From the grand, sophisticated formal lounge and dining room with fireplace plus adjoining bar and home office to the surprise internal courtyard and the north facing kitchen and lounge plus BBQ entertaining terrace, the clever design features throughout create a calm and inviting ambience. Every detail has been considered in this quality new renovation.
The extraordinary sculptural Gaudi-esque artisan stairwell with hand crafted balustrade forms the beating heart of the home and leads to 3 large bedrooms (2 with expansive ensuites), laundry, bathroom and rooftop terrace with its own complete kitchenette.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac above Embarkation Park, you are only steps to Woolloomooloo and the entrance to the CBD and its amenities, or only a short stroll to all the attractions of the locale including cafes, restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
St Neot, Potts Point. A life. A style. A home.
– Spacious 5 level freestanding home in the heart of Potts Point
– Edwardian origins seamlessly integrate with inspiring and contemporary architectural features
– New, high end design; impeccably detailed; quality finishes throughout
– Enormous 409m2 of internal living space
– Unique feature artisan stairwell and lighting
– Indoor pool, garage parking for 2 cars plus bikes / golf clubs; additional off street parking
– Multiple entertaining zones and external terraces – all with city views
– Grand formal lounge and dining space with adjoining home office and dedicated bar including wine fridges
– Wine cellar for 450 bottles; ducted air conditioning throughout
– Kitchen and upstairs kitchenette with Gaggenau, Sub Zero and Liebherr appliances
– Refined 3 bedrooms (master with fireplace), 4 bathrooms plus guest powder room
– Located in a quiet, sought after cul-de-sac position above Embarkation Park just steps to Woolloomooloo and CBD; stroll to Potts Point attractions
Inspect By Appointment Only
Tuesday and Thursday 12.15 to 12.45pm
- 3 bed
- 4 bath
- 3 Rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage