A residence of splendour and sophistication, this landmark home is an exceptional abode in an iconic row of grand Victorian Italianate terraces. Set over 4 levels and infused with the celebrated grandeur of the Victorian era, the coming-to-market of this masterpiece is a momentous occasion. Featuring 4 bedrooms and an array of formal/informal living areas, along with a beautiful N-facing courtyard and parking for 2 cars, it fuses ornate traditional features with a high-end contemporary renovation to form a sumptuous haven.
A gorgeous front garden and porch introduce a home which has been fastidiously transformed into a luxury Potts Point sanctuary. Opening to a formal living area and dining room, with high ornate ceilings and oak floorboards, the home flows to a high-end kitchen opening to the N-facing side courtyard. Rear-lane accessed parking offers easy entry, with the 2nd level presenting 3 bedrooms, including a front space with flexible use as a 2nd living area, opening to a charming balcony. The 3rd level meanwhile showcases the perfect master bedroom, with full en-suite and mezzanine-level dressing area with b/ins.
With a plethora of original features blended with impeccable modern finishes, this is a remarkable residence of massive appeal. Original floorboards, marble fireplaces, soaring ceilings, and Victorian-era charm all add up to a home that resonates with all the iconic grandeur of the period combined with a deluxe modern style. Built circa 1880s and significant in both stature and setting, this is a residence sure to impress. Steps to schools, cafes, shopping, and a short trip to the harbour foreshore, it awaits the discerning new owner, ready to move in.
– Magnificent Victorian Italianate terrace, built circa 1880s
– Finely renovated, luxury blend of contemporary + period
– Spacious main living and dining area, marble fireplaces
– Luxe Poliform kitchen, Miele induction cooking, d/washer
– N-facing courtyard off kitchen, full of sun, French doors
– Radiant master retreat, en-suite, mezzanine dressing room
– 3 mid-level beds, front zone flex-use as 2nd living w balcony
– Superb Carrara bathroom, mid-level bathroom, lower WC,
– Restored slate roof, feature Victorian staircases, archways
– Grand scale, ornate ceilings, ducted A/C, internal laundry
– Oak floors, designer lighting, carpet, rear-access 2x parking
– Iconic Victoria St position, steps to trains, cafes, eateries
– Easy walk to CBD, Woolloomooloo, Darlinghurst, harbourside
– Momentous opportunity, significant chance in famed locale
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage