Available to Inspect by Private Appointment
A designer family home imbued with a delightful “beach” ambience – think neutral tones, character woodgrains, and a luxurious yet earthy aesthetic – this marvelous family 3-bedroom residence is a Maroubra masterpiece, bathed in sun thanks to a NE-facing side and rear aspect. Immaculately renovated, it offers flowing interiors and a relaxed indoor-outdoor lifestyle just minutes from beaches and with DA-approval for an expansive front 2nd level, granting sweeping ocean views.
Set on a quiet street, the fully updated 1920s freestanding house is beautifully private, with sheltered front yard flowing to the home itself, where timber floors and high ceilings frame a lovely space. The main living zone features a “tri-split-level” layout, with upper-level kitchen/dining, plus lower-level family area which opens out to the rear outdoor space. The main bedroom meanwhile is very private with b/in robes and clever attic, with the 2nd featuring b/ins and the 3rd a lovely quiet space.
The rear outdoor area is beautifully sunny, with bespoke timber features and separate studio with WC while 2 outdoor showers and a bath are charming additions. With the DA-approval for the 2nd level at the front, which includes parking and will provide views across to Coogee, this home is just perfect as-is yet offers exciting scope for a growing family. A wonderful beachside base, just a stroll to Mahon Pool and Maroubra Beach, it is ideal for those keen to soak up the enviable coastal vibe of this sought-after neighbourhood.
– Designer 3-bed near-beach house, superbly appointed
– Lovingly curated home for indoor-outdoor family living
– Tri-split-level living, dining, kitchen, lower family zone
– Gorgeous main bed with b/ins + upper-level attic space
– Spacious 2nd bedroom w b/ins, peaceful 3rd bedroom
– NE-facing wood-decked yard with chic separate studio
– Luxe kitchen, 2 bathrooms, laundry, f/boards throughout
– DA-approved plans for expansive new upper front level
– Plans would grant superb ocean views, provide parking
– Close to Mahon Pool, local parks, schools, beach cafes
– Outstanding opportunity in sought-after neighbourhood
In Conjunction with NG Farah, Stephanie Farah 0405 470 398.
Water Rates: $150.99pq
Council Rates: $698.90pq
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Rooms