Nestled in a unique and tightly held pocket of the Inner-East, this gorgeous 3-bedroom terrace is a Darlinghurst classic, imbued with an artistic light-filled ambience and spacious interiors, complete with parking and whisper-quiet atmosphere. Lovingly cared-for by the current owners for 30 years, it features fine period details and high ceilings blended with modern finishes to present a home of great charm.
With entry via its distinctive laneway setting, it features a sun-bathed courtyard and parking, leading onward to a self-contained lower level showcasing a terrific living area plus bright double bedroom, along with full kitchen, modern bathroom, office/workroom, and shed. The upper-level meanwhile is highlighted by a sun-bathed deck with adjoining dining, excellent kitchen, and bright bathroom. The main bedroom is a serene zone with b/ins and district views, along with an adjoining cool living space, while the 3rd bedroom is a quiet, sun-filled space.
With a huge roof storage area offering scope for perhaps the addition of a further bedroom (SCTA) and in superb condition overall, this is quite simply a home to fall in love with. A must-see for those seeking a charming and modern house in a super-convenient location, this delightful haven is a rare opportunity in this community-connected neighbourhood. Great for families or couples looking for a cool Inner-East base, it is just metres from Darlinghurst Public School and minutes to cafés, the harbour foreshore and the buzz of Darlinghurst and Potts Point.
– Delightful 3-bedroom terrace, superb laneway setting
– 2 levels, spacious bright interiors, ample living spaces
– Upper sunny deck, dining, gas kitchen, chic main living
– Upper main bed w b/ins + views, 2nd upper bedroom
– Lower level a self-contained space, excellent for teens
– Lower zone with large bedroom, kitchen, bathroom
– High ceilings, skylights, floorboards, beautiful condition
– Parking, garden shed, office/workroom, attic storage
– Scope to add further bedroom in storage space (STCA)
– Tightly held spot, just minutes to cafés, schools, transport
– Stroll to harbour foreshore, easy CBD access, Potts Point
Water Rates: $170.75 pq
Council Rates: $368.90 pq
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces