A classic freestanding cottage built in 1897, this deceased estate residence signifies an exceptional Clovelly opportunity, ripe for an imaginative renewal or redevelopment (STCA). Lovingly held in the same family for more than two decades, its coming-to-market is a significant occasion –rarely does such a “blank canvas” chance arise in such a convenient coastal position.
Featuring a charming façade, the home has high ceilings and original floorboards over a neat 3-bedroom layout. Undoubtedly in need of some TLC throughout, 2 front bedrooms are generous and bright, the master with b/ins and en-suite, while a 3rd could be used as living area in conjunction with the open plan living/dining area at rear. With adjoining kitchen, this space opens to a wide sunny rear deck.
An exciting prospect in an accessible street, minutes to Clovelly Beach and the eateries of Clovelly Rd, it features off-street parking for 1 vehicle and offers scope for a range of options. The new owner may wish to renovate completely, or they may seek to redevelop the site into something wholly new (all STCA). Unquestionably a unique opportunity, it stands ready for the next chapter in its long history.
– 19th century freestanding cottage, built in 1897, deceased estate
– “Blank canvas” chance, ready for modern renovation (STCA)
– 3 bedrooms in total, master and 2nd both large, bright spaces
– Master w en-suite + b/in robes, 3rd w flex use as 2nd living area
– Wide main living/dining space, opens to sunny rear deck/yard
– Array of original features, f/boards, high ceilings, fireplaces
– Easy trip to Clovelly + Bronte beaches, cafes within minutes
– Buses at doorstep, parks, schools, amenities, Bondi in easy reach
– Exciting chance for astute buyers in superb near-beach position
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces