Available to Inspect by Private Appointment
Nestled in a spectacular position adjacent to Bronte Beach, this landmark beachside family oasis offers an absolute prestige location for a fine Sydney lifestyle, with 5 bedrooms over 4 levels and a sun-filled “beach” aesthetic. Complete with ocean views, LUG, and an array of entertainment areas, including a zone with spa, plunge pool, and sauna, it represents the epitome of luxurious Eastern Suburbs coastal living.
With direct private access to Bronte Park, it boasts an elevated N-facing aspect, full of sun and with ocean and park views complemented by lavish interiors. With 5 bedrooms over two distinct living zones, it is blessed with sun-filled interiors and ample outdoor spaces from which to enjoy the incredible location, perfect for a growing family looking for a prestige beachside base.
The main living area is gorgeous with lavish kitchen, sun-bathed dining area, and N-facing terrace awash with sun and perfect for entertaining. Accommodation comprises a large upper-level master bedroom with private terrace, walk-through robe, and huge en-suite, with a further double bedroom on the upper level and one on the mid-level. A separate level meanwhile offers two peaceful bedrooms plus full kitchen and large sheltered terrace – a great space for teens and family living, with commercial-grade solar system, inter-floor intercom and underfloor heating throughout the entire home.
An incredible opportunity, the coming-to-market of a property of this magnitude in this dress circle position is rare indeed and is certain to generate extensive interest. The ultimate beach lifestyle location, complete with outdoor showers and surfboard racks, this really is one of the finest beach houses imaginable in Sydney’s East. Just minutes to buzzing cafes, eateries, and amenities, it is also close to local schools and with easy access to Bondi Junction and Greater Sydney.
– Stunning beachside home in luxury condition with LUG
– Ocean views, direct access to Bronte Park, secs from beach,
– Sun-filled main living area w terrace, great for entertaining
– Lavish upper main bedroom, private terrace, huge en-suite
– Further top-level bedroom plus entry level double bedroom
– Separate lower space w 2 beds, kitchen, separate entry
– Luxe gas kitchen, Highland cooking, d/washer, study/office
– Entertainment zone with pool, spa, sauna, outdoor showers
– Main level f/boards, laundry, storage, deluxe mod bathrooms
– Commercial-grade solar system, u/floor heating throughout
– Lavishly appointed, full inter-floor intercom, keyless entry
– Mins to beachside cafes, Macpherson St dining, fine schools
– Once-in-a-generation opportunity in incredible beach locale
Water Rates: $150.99 pq
Council Rates: $826.80 pq
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 5 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces