Showcasing a sun-filled coastal lifestyle, this wonderful freestanding 2-level, 4 bedroom family home is a spacious haven just a quick trip to the sands of Bronte with panoramic views across to both Bronte and Tamarama beaches. Located in a highly sought-after residential pocket, it offers expansive living imbued with a luminous ambience highlighted by a sun-washed rear pool zone, vast upper deck, and LUG.
Set in an elevated position steps to Macpherson St caf?s, high ceilings and polished floorboards frame a home with stunning beachside appeal. A lower main bedroom is a terrific space with ocean views and b/ins, with a lower 2nd bedroom a quiet space, also with b/ins. A living/dining area is an expansive zone which flows to the sun-filled kitchen which further opens to the pool area, perfect for entertaining. The upper level presents an incredible front room, offering flexible use as a premium master bedroom or 2nd family living area, with sweeping ocean views, while 2 further bedrooms with b/ins are great spaces with b/ins, with a generous rear deck presenting a sunny zone for relaxed living.
In excellent condition as-is, this prized home also has huge potential for a comprehensive renovation to taste, with the site likewise offering the new owner a chance to construct a completely new coastal dream home (all STCA). Set on a land size of 365sqm (approx.) the scope for something special here is vast. In a tightly held neighbourhood, the coming-to market of such a freestanding residence is a rare opportunity sure to appeal to those looking for prime Bronte living. Minutes to the sand and within easy reach of schools, cafes, and all amenities, this is a coveted chance in a vibrant locale.
– Magnificent 4 bed home on 365sqm (approx.) block
– Upper main bed/family living, sweeping ocean/beach views
– Vast lower family living/dining area, upper/lower bathrooms
– Lower large bedroom w b/ins, views, 2nd lower bed w b/ins
– Sunny outdoor entertaining zone, pool, part-wraparound deck
– 2 further upper bedrooms w b/ins, fans, sun-bathed upper deck
– Mod. gas kitchen w Ilve cooking, stone island bench, d/washer
– LUG, high ceilings, polished f/boards, full of sun, very bright + airy
– Great condition, scope for bespoke revamp/full rebuild (STCA)
– Prized home, tightly held street, huge chance for astute buyer
– Fine family-friendly location, just mins to beach, schools, caf?s
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces