The jewel of the crown in the Riley Apartments, a boutique block of 22 apartments that are new to market bring Upper West side living to Sydney. Old school character encounters an industrial edge in this collection of boutique, art deco residences. On a leafy tree-lined street classic meets contemporary. What was once the City Ford building is now a group of distinct apartments with character at every turn. Here, traditional meets upscale. Timeless architecture meets unique, industrial edge. And classic style meets art deco design.
• 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 car spaces with character at every turn
• Oversized proportions with entertainers kitchen
• Designer kitchen equipped with all Smeg appliances and S/steel fridge
• Zoned air conditioning in every room
• Wide oak floorboards, marble benchtops and matte black fittings ooze contemporary luxury
• Upstairs master retreat leads out to private entertaining terrace overlooking the bay
• Main bedroom appointed with bespoke built-in wardrobes and ensuite
• Zoned air conditioning in all rooms, Internal Laundry
• Wide oak floorboards, plentiful storage, video intercom
• Walk to City, Botanical Gardens, transport
• It's time to live the lifestyle you've always wanted!
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Rooms
- Floor Area is 199 m²