The Riley apartments bring upper west side living to Sydney. Old-school character encounters an Industrial edge In this heritage-listed collection of boutique, art deco residences. 7 storeys, 22 New York style apartments, one coveted location. It's time to live the lifestyle you've always wanted.
This one-of-a-kind residence brings New York living to the heart of one of the world's most beautiful cities.
On a leafy, tree-lined street in Woolloomooloo, classic meets contemporary. What was once a multi-storey showroom known as the City Ford building is now a group of distinct apartments with character at every turn. Here, traditional meets upscale. Timeless architecture meets unique, industrial edge. And classic style meets art deco design.
• 1 bedroom + Study, 2 bathrooms with character at every turn
• 2 storey loft style with north facing outdoor terrace
• Oversized proportions with entertainer's kitchen
• Designer Miele appliances, internal laundry
• Zoned air conditioning in every room
• Wide oak floorboards, marble benchtops and matte black fittings ooze contemporary luxury
• Short walk to Botanic Gardens, city and some of Sydney's best cafes, iconic sights, and award-winning bars
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Rooms