A cosy and connected home in a serene location, this 1-bedroom home offers peaceful living in an excellent Wollstonecraft position, minutes to parks, trains, and the harbour foreshore. Set on level 4 of the well-regarded “Verde” apartment block, a security building featuring gym and communal rooftop sundeck with BBQ area and views, it is a haven of peace, complete with balcony and private parking.
A carpeted living area is a lovely space which opens out to the balcony, a great spot for al fresco dining, with the adjacent modern kitchen a large amenity with granite benches, dishwasher, and gas cooking. The bedroom is a quiet zone with b/in robes and A/C, whilst the modern bathroom features discreet full laundry and contemporary styling.
Steps to both Waverton and Wollstonecraft train stations and Brennan Park, it is also just minutes to buzzing cafes such as the Grumpy Baker and Botanica, with the harbour foreshore a quick stroll away. With lift access to private parking and building gym and rooftop, this is a perfect 1-bedroom home, ready for its next chapter. Great for investors or those looking for a well-connected abode, this is an excellent Wollstonecraft opportunity.
– Quiet and peaceful 1-bed apartment in ‘Verde’ apartments
– Carpeted living area opens to a good-sized private balcony
– Spacious kitchen with granite benches, dishwasher, gas cooking
– Serene bedroom featuring b/in robes, A/C, relaxed ambience
– Contemporary tiled bathroom featuring handy internal laundry
– Set on the 4th level, featuring level lift access to private parking
– Building with common area gym, rooftop BBQ area, great views
– Short stroll to harbour foreshore with easy access to all amenities
– Just minutes to Waverton and Wollstonecraft train stations, cafes
– Excellent convenient chance for investors + owner-occupiers alike
Water Rates: $150.99 pq
Council Rates: $288.00 pq
Strata Levies: $1,202.00 pq
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces