Available to Inspect by Private Appointment
Thursday and Saturday 11.00am – 12 noon
Contact Geoff Cox 0418 231 004 to arrange an inspection
Sun-blessed and peaceful, this 2-bedroom N-facing apartment in the refined Greentrees building offers tranquil living in an outstanding harbourside location, seconds from foreshore parks, cafes, and complete with lock-up garage. Sweetly renovated and set on the top NE corner, it boasts a sunny balcony with a fantastic outlook plus well-proportioned interiors and a delightful tree-framed ambience.
The radiant living/dining area has direct access to the sun-washed balcony, the perfect spot for relaxed dining with park views, while the adjacent Ceasarstone kitchen is modern and spacious, bathed in sun. The 2 bedrooms feature built-in robes and are full of natural light, the 2nd with scope for use as an office/study. With contemporary bathroom, laundry, and easy access to LUG, this sparkling haven presents as the perfect package in this coveted neighbourhood.
Featuring timber flooring, lift access, and security intercom, plus the welcome LUG on ground level, it offers huge appeal to both owner-occupiers and investors alike. An easy walk to picturesque Reg Bartley Oval, tennis courts, Rushcutters Bay Park, cafes, Potts Point, and a quick trip to the CBD, Edgecliff, and Double Bay, it ticks every box for an outstanding lifestyle address.
– 2-bed harbour foreshore home on Rushcutters Bay
– Great building, good common areas, leafy gardens
– N-facing living/dining, park/harbour views, balcony
– Main bed w b/ins, 2nd w b/ins, scope for office use
– LUG, lift, terrific lifestyle home, surrounded by parks
– Sun-drenched kitchen, stone benches, dishwasher
– Lovely bright bathroom, rain-head shower, laundry
– Timber-floor living areas, carpeted bedrooms, A/C
– Steps to harbour, cafes, Potts Point, Edgecliff shops
– Quiet home for owner-occupiers/good investment
Water Rates: $157.31 pq
Council Rates: $341.38 pq
Strata Levies: $1,786.55 pq
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces