Nestled privately in a stylish and much sought-after cul-de-sac is this delightfully appealing 3-bedroom garden apartment. Generously proportioned at 112sqm, this serene haven occupies the entire ground floor of a boutique building of just three residences. Filled with character, and awash with northerly sun, the light filled living space and adjoining dining area / sunroom enjoy a beautiful garden vista shared by the adjacent large master bedroom with bay window and built ins. This sunny garden also carries the possibility of exclusive use, subject to approval, providing scope for expansive indoor / outdoor living.
Attractive arched doorways throughout provide a distinctive quality as you move from the carpeted, sizeable 2nd bedroom (also with B/ins) and the modern bathroom with bath to the 3rd bedroom (or possible work from home space) and modern gas kitchen – both of which enjoy green views out to the rear communal entertaining courtyard.
Located in a central position a short stroll to Macleay Street’s dining, cafe & shopping precinct, as well as on the doorstep to Embarkation Park, and stairs to Woolloomooloo and the CBD beyond, this unique sanctuary is ideal for convenient, easy living.
* Entire floor of character filled building with only 3 residences
* North facing with light filled rooms overlooking gorgeous front garden
* 3 bedroom garden apartment spanning 112sqm with level access
* Exclusive use of front garden possible (subject to strata approval)
* High original ceilings, floorboards, built in robes, plantation shutters
* CaesarStone gas kitchen with timeless checkered flooring
* Warming Jetmaster fireplace in living room
* Modern bathroom with bath
* Communal Entertaining courtyard at the rear
* Located a short stroll to dining, shopping & transport as well as parks, gardens, CBD & Harbour foreshore
Water Rates: $153.89pq
Council Rates: $461.05pq
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Rooms