Set in a superb corner-of-block position and blessed with an elevated sun-drenched aspect which takes in postcard views over Woolloomooloo Bay to the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House, and CBD, this spacious 1-bedroom home is a harbourside gem. Set in the much admired “Stanford Hall” Art Deco block, it features a welcoming ambience with high ceilings and limewashed floorboards framing a residence of spacious interiors and serene charm.
Full of sun and with views from virtually every room, it stands as a private sanctuary, just minutes from the buzz of Potts Point and the harbour foreshore. A large living room features those classic views, with adjoining dining offering a welcome space for relaxed entertaining. The bedroom is a lovely corner zone with sunlit views, whilst the gas kitchen and bathroom are both in great condition.
A deluxe home in a terrific spot, it presents relaxed living with the sights and lights of the CBD and harbour playing out below. In excellent condition and with potential for a personal touch, this is a perfect investment or home for those looking for a convenient lifestyle in this sought-after section of Potts Point. The cafes and amenities of Macleay St are within a short stroll, Woolloomooloo’s Finger Wharf is within minutes, whilst it’s an easy walk to the CBD, making this a convenient apartment for harbourside living.
– Refined 1-bed apartment, Art Deco ‘Stanford Hall’ block
– Vista across to Harbour Bridge, Opera House. CBD skyline
– Sun-drenched ambience in exclusive harbourside locale
– Large main bedroom, corner position, expansive views
– Radiant living area, superb handy adjoining dining room
– Good condition gas kitchen, bright bathroom, full bath
– Deco lines, high ceilings, beautiful lime-washed f/boards
– Excellent condition, scope for nice personal touch (STCA)
– Walk to harbour, CBD, Finger Wharf, Macleay St cafes
– Excellent opportunity for investors and owner/occupiers
Water Rates: $157.31 pq
Council Rates: $283.70 pq
Strata Levies: $3,503.50 pq
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Rooms