Gazing directly over the waters of Sydney Harbour and offering point-blank views of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House, a beautiful harbourside lifestyle awaits in this spacious 1-bedroom sanctuary. Set in the Art Deco ‘Stanford Hall’ in quiet Oak Lane, it blends expansive interiors with an exquisite sun-lit ambience to present as a fine home in a convenient position.
Positioned high in this charming block, it is highlighted by soaring ceilings, limewashed timber floorboards and a layout embracing views from almost every room. A large living room is a peaceful zone with those iconic views, whilst an interconnected dining room and kitchen offer a lovely space, with gas cooking and d/washer. The bedroom meanwhile is a generous space with ample b/ins and views, with the bathroom a modern amenity with full bath.
In beautiful condition as-is yet with some scope for a bespoke touch, it stands at-the-ready for the new owner to fall in love with. A great investment or poised for owner-occupiers to move straight in, its generous interiors and harbourside vibe make it an outstanding base in a sought-after area. Just minutes to the harbour foreshore and the buzz of Macleay St, with shops, cafes, and transport, this is a wonderful apartment in a dress-circle position.
– Elegant 1-bed haven in lovely ‘Stanford Hall’ building
– Superb harbour views, set in quiet near-harbour enclave
– Fine views over Woolloomooloo to Bridge, Opera House
– Fantastic main bedroom w expansive b/ins, lovely views
– Sun-filled living area, interconnected with dining room
– Good gas kitchen w d/washer, bathroom feat. full bath
– Elegant period details, high ceilings, lime-washed floors
– Fine condition with scope for a revamp to taste (STCA)
– Moments to harbour, Finger Wharf, mins to Macleay St
– Lifestyle locale, stroll to cafes, CBD, Botanic Gardens
Water Rates: $157.31 pq
Council Rates: $283.70 pq
Strata Levies: $3,211.40 pq
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Rooms