Contact Joss Reid on 0414 662 391 for private appointments
A rare opportunity in the landmark Macleay Regis, this gorgeous home is a sunny top-floor Macleay St sanctuary with far-reaching views and set in prime position to take advantage of Potts Point's celebrated village lifestyle.
Infused with light and featuring soaring ceilings plus herringbone parquetry flooring, an elegant living and dining area is bathed in sun and presents perfect views across the Domain to the CBD and over towards the harbour. In a corner-building position with few common walls, the large bedroom is a gorgeous space featuring walk-in robe and private corner balcony, plus classic tiled en-suite, while the gas kitchen is in good condition with scope for a bespoke personal touch.
A magnificently maintained company title building, famed for its elegant foyer and graceful common areas harking back to a beautiful bygone era, this is an esteemed address. Right in the heart of Potts Point and within easy reach of the harbour, CBD, transport, and a plethora of dining and entertainment options, this apartment is a rare gem, ready for its next chapter.
– Fine apartment in iconic + highly sought-after building
– Prime Macleay St spot, steps to cafes, shopping, bars
– Top floor, sun-drenched living/dining with CBD views
– Large bedroom w walk-in robe, private corner balcony
– Gas kitchen, classic tiled en-suite bathroom with full bath
– Herringbone parquet floors, A/C, fireplace, high ceilings
– Curved Deco lines, ornate cornices, few common walls
– Easy walk to harbour foreshore, excellent transport links
– An outstanding chance in prized luxury Sydney address
Levies: $1,283.79pq including water
Council Rates: $283.76pq
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Rooms