Available to Inspect by Private Appointment
Highlighted by what can justifiably be called one of the most astonishing rooftop terraces in Potts Point, the coming-to-market of this luxurious 2-bed apartment is a significant occasion. Offering a private sanctuary atop the coveted Art Deco ‘Kingsley Hall’, modern interiors combine with a superbly sun-lit ambience to present a gorgeous home.
Beautifully renovated, 2 double bedrooms with b/ins are gorgeous spaces whilst a superb living/dining area is sun-filled and features expansive district and harbour views. The modern kitchen is a sleek space, while the bathroom is modern and bright, with adjacent laundry. The rooftop however is this home’s crowning glory, accessed via a clever stairwell with electronic opening door/skylight.
Presenting a full-roof on-title zone that is yours to enjoy to your heart’s content, embracing views across the harbour and all surrounding suburbs, this is a space that must be seen to be believed. From New Year’s Eve fireworks to a daily space for sun-blessed living, this terrace is world-class. A phenomenal home in the heart of Potts Point, it awaits the fortunate new owner.
– Prime position, iconic Emil Sodersten c1931 Deco building
– Astonishing full rooftop terrace, vast harbour district/views
– Vast 203sqm space, great for entertaining, BBQ, fridge, TV
– Radiant, airy interiors bathed in day-long northerly sunshine
– 2 bright bedrooms, main with walk-in robe, 2nd w b/in robe
– Spacious living/dining, fine open plan layout, superb views
– Deluxe kitchen, stone benches, Smeg oven, Bosch d/washer
– Whitewashed f/boards, high ceilings, Noirot electric heating
– Modern bathroom w rain-head shower, laundry, wine cellar
– Steps to cafés, buzzing markets, famed eateries, trains, buses
– An iconic opportunity, a must-see Potts Point masterpiece
Water Rates: $157.31 pq
Council Rates: $280.80 pq
Strata Levies: $1588.25 pq
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Rooms