Positioned in the prestigious “Ikon” and boasting uninterrupted views of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House, this 1-bed apartment presents immaculate Potts Point living. Featuring a high-end custom renovation that complements its setting in this famed address, this is a home to savour, complete with sun-washed balcony and parking.
Set on the 9th floor of a building featuring pool, gym, and 24-hour concierge, it is imbued with all the style for which apartments in this complex are famous. The living area features built-in shelving and mounted TV and opens directly to the balcony, showcasing those views. The adjoining kitchen is an immaculate space, with the bedroom a large private zone with custom robes and desk plus superb views. The bathroom meanwhile is huge and luxurious, with internal laundry.
With easy lift access to underground parking with storage component, this gorgeous haven offers a lavish yet low-maintenance lifestyle in a premier address. Seconds to the buzz of Macleay St, with shopping, cafes, and transport at the doorstep, it stands as an astute investment or prized home for owner-occupiers in a premier address, ready for its next chapter.
– Designer 1-bed home w superb views in esteemed building
– Set on 9th floor w direct Harbour Bridge, Opera House views
– Immaculately renovated w a superb creative touch throughout
– Stylish bedroom w great views plus custom b/in robes + desk
– Chic living area opens to sunny balcony showcasing the view
– Deluxe and sleek integrated kitchen with marble island bench
– Massive luxury bathroom w rain-head shower plus int. laundry
– Hand laid piece-by-piece timber floors, marble/travertine finishes
– Removal and upgrade of floors, walls, ceiling, all pipes + cables
– Building w full-time front concierge, pool, gym and steam-room
– Direct level lift access to secure underground parking for 1 car
– Prime position on Macleay St, steps to cafes, bars, shops, buses
Water Rates: $145.71pq
Council Rates: $280.83pq
Strata Levies: $1497.10pq
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces