Enjoy the best of Sydney Harbour from this sun drenched haven set high in the much-admired Macleay Gardens, one of Potts Point’s most coveted buildings. Positioned well back from the street and enjoying a tranquil uninterrupted harbour vista.
Located on the 6th floor and with a view stretching across the bobbing boats of Elizabeth Bay right up to Sydney Heads, this is a delightful home. The radiant living area is a cosy zone with full-length glass doors opening to an apartment-wide balcony, a great spot for a morning coffee whilst taking in that incredible view. The bedroom meanwhile is serene and features b/in robes and direct access to the neat bathroom, with the kitchen a lovely bright space with all modern appliances integrated.
Set in a building long famous for its superb position and quiet atmosphere, this is a terrific opportunity. The village vibe of Potts Point is just seconds’ away, with cafes, shopping and transport close at hand, whilst the building’s unique position grants it dual access to both Macleay St and harbourside Billyard Ave, allowing easy access to the harbour foreshore.
– 1bedroom unit in Macleay Gardens, superb views
– Sparkling harbour vista to Sydney Heads, full of sun
– NE-facing, radiant living area, balcony w fine outlook
– Peaceful bedroom, b/in robes, direct access to bathroom
– Good-sized kitchen with all modern appliances
– Rare secure lock up garage on site
– Captures the NE seabreeze, bathroom with full bath
– 6th floor, security block
– Coveted location, walk to Potts Point cafes, shopping
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces