Potts Point and its hidden gems. Nowhere else in Sydney has such a variety of unexpected charms and ‘Green Gables’ is no exception. Where else would you quietly find birds chirping, boats tinkering, lush green foliage, uninterrupted city views and your own balcony located just minutes from a busy hub of dining, shopping and entertainment venues?
Conveniently located in a cute Art Deco block tucked away in a secluded lane rests this little oasis where you can cook or dine or bathe to a sweeping city view. With a generously proportioned lounge area, polished floorboards, Caesarstone and gas kitchen and internal laundry, this well presented 1 bedroom apartment is perfect for a private low maintenance lifestyle or investment.
Of course, the large rooftop terrace is equally magnificent with its unrivalled views, but nothing quite beats your own little private cityscape and sanctuary…
– Uninterrupted sweeping views of the city skyline, Harbour Bridge and Embarkation Park
– Generous living area with polished floorboards… and city views
– Fully tiled Bathroom with internal laundry and storage nooks… and city views
– Sunroom / dining area with direct access to outside… and city views
– Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooking…and city views
– Bedroom with polished floorboards, ceiling fan & built-ins… and city views
– Beautiful natural ventilation throughout apartment
– Easy functioning layout
– Private balcony that runs full width of building with retractable awning
– Unrestricted Company Title building of just 12 apartments
– On doorstep to Macleay St Cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, transport as well as close proximity to parks and CBD.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Rooms