Enjoy the best of Sydney Harbour from this sun-blessed haven set high in the much-admired Macleay Gardens, one of Potts Point’s most coveted buildings. Positioned well back from the street and enjoying a tranquil uninterrupted harbour vista, the coming-to-market of this sparkling gem is sure to excite those looking to purchase in this vibrant neighbourhood.
Located on the 7th floor and with a view stretching across the bobbing boats of Elizabeth Bay right up to Sydney Heads, this is a delightful home. The radiant living area is a cosy zone with full-length glass doors opening to an apartment-wide balcony, a great spot for a morning coffee whilst taking in that incredible view. The bedroom meanwhile is serene and features b/in robes and direct access to the neat bathroom, with the kitchen a lovely bright space.
Set in a building long famous for its superb position and quiet atmosphere, this is a terrific opportunity. The village vibe of Potts Point is just seconds’ away, with cafes, shopping and transport close at hand, whilst the building’s unique position grants it dual access to both Macleay St and harbourside Billyard Ave, allowing easy access to the harbour foreshore.
– Gorgeous 1-bed apartment in Macleay Gardens, superb views
– Sparkling harbour vista as far as Sydney Heads, full of sun
– NE-facing, radiant living area w balcony granting fine outlook
– Peaceful bedroom with b/in robes, direct access to bathroom
– Good-sized kitchen, serene off-street location, whisper quiet
– Good condition bathroom w bath, communal rooftop space
– 7th floor position, security block
– Strata building, access to both Macleay St and Billyard Ave
– Coveted location, walk to Potts Point cafes, shopping, buses
– Fortunate opportunity for investors + owner-occupiers alike
Strata Levies: $1,063.15pq
- 1 bed
- 1 bath