Northerly facing with sparkling Bay and Harbour views across to the Heads, this gracious house-sized apartment enjoys top floor advantages in Building 2 of the park-like prestigious Manar security garden complex. Retaining the finest c.1928 period details, the versatile layout is light-filled and welcoming yet eagerly awaits a creative 21st century redesign. With shops, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, transport and harbourside parks a stroll from the door, you’ll love the superbly landscaped gardens and the quiet privacy. Set well back and hidden from the street, here is one of the precious few unrenovated treasures in Sydney’s most fashionable locale.
* Elegant security lobby, just 2 easy flights up to idyllic apartment
* Bay-fronted large current living room features marble fireplace
* Large separate open dining or family room with beamed ceiling
* Adjoining separate sunroom or study/sitting room
* 4 oversized bedrooms, one with a big bay window, hall built-ins
* 2 older-style bathrooms, separate internal laundry/utility room
* Spacious original kitchen with gas stove and plentiful storage
* High ceilings, elegant classic joinery, almost no common walls
* Easy access to shared storage rooms for use by just 3 apartments (plenty of room for surfboards, golf clubs, suitcases).
* Secure car space, superbly maintained complex, building manager
* A grand blank canvas of classical charm, you’ll love the views, the potential and the sublime exclusivity
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces