Set in the historic “Knightsbridge”, part of a suite of grand terrace houses, this spacious two-bedroom (possible 3rd bedroom), two-storey home offers a cosy abode on one of Potts Point’s most tightly-held streets. With scope to improve, this north-facing home is ripe for renovation, its 184sqm offering an exciting canvas on which to create your dream sanctuary, complete with private carspace and sunny courtyard.
Built in the late 1800s in the neo-classical style, the property features a secluded lounge room positioned as a peaceful haven, with sandstone walled front garden, and an adjoining dining room giving ample space for entertaining. The adjacent large kitchen meanwhile is ready for an imaginative makeover, its sheer size and neighbouring sun-filled space leading to the back courtyard offering many possibilities.
A spiral staircase leads upstairs, where a grand master bedroom with classic iron fireplace, ensuite, ornate ceiling feature, built-in robes and double doors leads onto a charming sandstone-paved balcony.
• 2 bedrooms with space for a 3rd
• Sunny private courtyard with rear lane access
• Massive scope to capitalise
• Private parking space in sought-after locale
• Main bedroom with balcony, BIR & ensuite
• Classic fireplace and ornate features
• Spacious living, dining and family/TV lounge areas
• Large kitchen ready for a stylish touch
• Just metres from cafes, restaurants, supermarkets
• The village atmosphere of Macleay St on the doorstep
• Close to St Vincent’s School on a quiet street
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces