Beautifully positioned in the acclaimed Ikon, one of Potts Point's most sought-after addresses, this superb 2-bedroom home delivers a premier lifestyle right in the heart of this buzzing neighbourhood. Spanning 2 levels on the 7th and 8th floors, it offers views over Macleay St and down to Rushcutters Bay, setting the stage for a perfect Inner-East experience.
An apartment-wide entertainers' balcony serves the spacious living and dining zones, as a wall of sliding glass doors fill the apartment with natural light. The contemporary kitchen boasts a white marble-wrapped island, with Miele gas cooking and a charcoal stone bench, while the stairs lead up to a handy office space positioned at the top of the landing. The master suite offers CBD skyline views, built-in robes and luxe ensuite with double vanity and bath. The 2nd bedroom faces east, revealing a picturesque vista to Rushcutters Bay through a vast floor-to-ceiling window, with a second bathroom nearby. The apartment comes with parking for 1 car and level lift access. Other prized Ikon features include 24-hour concierge, pool, spa and gym. With the acclaimed dining and boutiques of Macleay St at your door, Botanic Gardens a stroll away, and the city within easy reach, this stylish home presents a not-to-be-missed city retreat, with fabulous scope for entertaining.
– Dual level 2-bedroom apartment in the famed Ikon
– Living/dining w/ excellent proportions + natural light
– Apartment-wide balcony with city and harbour views
– Kitchen w/ marble-wrapped island + Miele appliances
– Master bed w/ CBD outlook, built-in robes + ensuite
– 2nd bedroom with views across to Rushcutters Bay
– Upper-level office space, full laundry with guest WC
– Building w/ 24-hour concierge, pool, gym + steam-room
– A/C, level lift access to parking with large storage box.
– Prime Macleay St position, steps to cafes + boutiques
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 131 m²