Sun-blessed and gorgeous, this excellent 2-bedroom apartment offers the best of Potts Point on a charming platter. Set in the boutique “Gweedore”, it offers stylish living in a generously-proportioned residence. Featuring a serene living area, it also boasts a quiet main bedroom with b/in robes plus a superb 2nd bedroom with b/ins adjoining the living room offering scope for use as additional living space or home office. In good condition as-is yet with exciting potential for a personalised update, a neat modern kitchen and bathroom with laundry connections round out a fantastic picture with the apartment set on the NW corner and thus getting plenty of sun. Just steps to the cafes and amenities of Potts Point, it is also a stroll to the Finger Wharf and harbour foreshore, with the CBD within a simple walk. Perfect for professional couples or anyone looking for an ultra-handy Potts Point abode, it stands poised for the fortunate new owner to fall in love with.
– 2-bed apartment in boutique 'Gweedore'
– 2 light-filled bedrooms with b/ins, N-facing
– Peaceful living area, leafy street outlook
– Neat mod kitchen, bathroom w/ laundry
– Central hallway w/ classic parquet floors
– Ground-floor. pet-friendly security block
– Beautifully presented, in good condition
– Excellent potential for a bespoke revamp
– Scope to use 2nd bed as extra living area
– Steps to Macleay St cafes, shopping, bars
– Minutes to harbour foreshore, Finger Wharf
– A wonderful chance in tightly held address
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Rooms