Experience elegant living in the heart of Potts Point with this superb 8th-floor home in the landmark Macleay Regis. Soaked in sun, this north-facing sanctuary boasts lovely views of Sydney Harbour and is perfectly positioned to embrace the village lifestyle of Potts Point.
Step inside to be greeted by light-filled spaces, soaring ceilings, and herringbone parquetry flooring, creating a graceful living and dining area that shines with light. Adjoining study nook with great views. The interconnected gas kitchen is equipped with stone benches and dishwasher, with the spacious bedroom boasting views to the Harbour Bridge and Opera House, plus a walk-in robe alcove, b/in robe, and a bright en-suite with laundry connection.
The Macleay Regis building is a masterpiece of style, with a beautiful foyer and common areas that harken to a bygone era. This esteemed address is steps from the heart of Potts Point and its dining and entertainment options, as well as being close to the harbour, CBD, shops, and transport. Don't miss this rare opportunity in a tightly held and legendary address.
– Gorgeous 1-bed home in iconic Macleay Regis
– On 8th floor of prized Deco building, prized north facing aspect
– Sunny living/dining, study nook, practical floorplan
– Bedroom with walk-in robe, b/in robe, Bridge views
– Gas kitchen with stone benches and dishwasher
– Bright en-suite featuring internal laundry connection
– High ceilings, Deco details including ornate cornices
– Prime location in Macleay Street, near cafes, shops, bars
– Easy walk to the harbour foreshore, buses and trains
– Unmissable chance in tightly held Sydney address
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Rooms
- Land is 76 m²
- Floor Area is 76 m²