Evoking stylish inner city living from the heart of Potts Point, this beautiful apartment is a true retreat.
Peacefully perched among the picturesque plane trees of Macleay Street, you're welcomed inside to a sanctuary of modern style. Cleverly designed to maximise space, light and sweeping panoramas across the eastern suburbs, it emanates a whisper quiet ambiance in every room.
Dark japanned Tasmanian oak floors perfectly complement the chic layered neutrals that embellish the interiors, while bi-fold doors create a seamless connection to the covered alfresco terrace.
The unique property will not only appeal with a quality kitchen, two private double bedrooms and two immaculate bathrooms, but also with direct access to a central rooftop garden with breathtaking city skyline views.
Crowning the entire top floor of the boutique 'ChelC' development, you're free to indulge in blissful and private comfort upstairs and unbeatable lifestyle convenience downstairs.
Meander to the vibrant weekend markets across the road or stroll between a smorgasbord of cafes, restaurants, bars, fashion hubs and vibrant nightlife options right at your doorstep.
* Open lounge and dining zones welcome wonderful views and fresh breezes
* Stone topped kitchen has stainless gas stove, oven and dual dishwashers
* Timber decking and adjustable shutters enhance the terrace
* Master bedroom features designated balcony, ensuite and walk-in robe
* Main bathroom with sleek floor-to-ceiling tiles and tub/shower
* Climate control, large European laundry and intercom
* Level lift access through secure lobby
* Ideal setting with no common walls or neighbouring buildings
* Secure car space on a separate title
* Walk to Kings Cross Station, Rushcutters Bay Park and Elizabeth Bay
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Rooms