Offering a rare front row seat to panoramas over the iconic city skyline, Finger Wharf, Harbour Bridge and Opera House, this sensational apartment defines inner city luxury. Holding an elevated corner position in a boutique Art Deco block of 14, youre welcomed inside to a meticulously renovated floorplan flooded with natural light.
The practical floorplan unveils timber floors and crisp white interiors, while oversized windows ensure breathtaking views can be enjoyed from almost every single space. Integrating with the living and dining areas is a gourmet kitchen featuring a quality cooktop, Ilve oven, dishwasher and stone breakfast bar. The well-proportioned bedroom basks in direct northern sunlight and leads to an opulent bathroom.
Promising lifestyle convenience both indoors and out, the readymade property will appeal to homeowners and savvy investors alike. Situated on Potts Points landmark Wylde Street, its just a leisurely stroll between the dining attractions at Woolloomooloo Wharf, cosmopolitan Macleay Street, harbourfront parklands, Kings Cross Station and more.
* Sought-after setting in a predominantly owner-occupied building
* Unrestricted comapny title, ability to rent out immediately
* Only one common wall to an ideal second floor position
* Claims 50sqm on a prized N/W aspect
* In demand location, perfect to occupy or as an investment
* Completely transformed to a state-of-the-art standard
* High ceilings detailed by ornate cornices exude classic charm
* Finger mosaic tiles and double rain shower create an indulgent bathroom
* Access to view swept rooftop and communal gardens
* Easy walking distance to the CBD via The Domain
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Rooms