Perfectly positioned amid the Victorian terraces and cascading trees of Macdonald Street, this graceful Art Deco apartment reflects all that Paddington living is about.
Beyond the classic facade of the much-admired circa 1929 'San Anselmo' building, you're welcomed inside to an elevated ground floor sanctuary of true peace and privacy.
Harmoniously blending period charm with luxe contemporary enhancements, the floorplan presents a spacious north facing living area and undeniable sense of comfort. Evergreen foliage and blossoming florals create a beautiful privacy shield to the lounge and dining zone, while high decorative ceilings and polished timber floors further add to the timeless appeal.
Offering dual frontage to the cul-de-sac of Liverpool Street from the rear of the block, you'll love the lifestyle delights of both Paddington and Darlinghurst at your fingertips.
Indulge in the village amenities at Five Ways, colourful strip of Oxford Street, Victoria Street and St. Vincent's, city buses and an array of culinary hubs all merely a leisurely walk away.
* Elevated from the street front sharing no common walls
* Thoughtfully renovated with tasteful finishes
* Streamlined kitchen has marble benchtop and gas stove
* Main bedroom features built-in robe
* Useful home office or second bedroom
* Decadent bathroom reveals dual rain showers and soaking tub
* Plantation shutters and marble fittings throughout
* Boutique block comprising only nine units
* Perfect for an owner occupier or astute investor
* Metres from the acclaimed Omeio Artisanal Deli
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Rooms