Elegant, classic and serene are the first words that come to mind when you step inside this chic corner NW facing 1 bedroom apartment. Located in the highly appealing ‘Somerset’ building on the prestigious Billyard Ave dress circle, this Harbourside haven oozes charm and Art Deco character flourishes whilst capturing bountiful sunlight and harbour glimpses.
The generous and beautiful open plan living and dining room is stylishly punctuated by enormous and timeless deco windows on two sides, allowing the space to be decorated with warmth, natural light and leafy vistas whilst the oversized bedroom features a quintessential curved deco wall and yet another light filled double sash window.
High ceilings and original timber floorboards denote quality and grace whilst the light and bright practical kitchen and near original bathroom are lovely to enjoy now or provide scope for more personalised transformation in the future. Positioned on level 1, this surprisingly spacious and attractive Elizabeth Bay apartment enjoys a grand foyer entrance and charming gardens just moments from Harbourside parks and the vibrancy of Potts Point’s amenities.
• Classic, Harbourside Art Deco building with elegant common areas
• Exclusive Elizabeth Bay position, opposite the famed “Boomerang” estate
• Spacious open plan living/dining room flooded with natural light
• Oversized bedroom with period detail, feature curved wall & B/ins
• Living zones large enough for a study nook to be included
• Light & bright practical gas kitchen opens to living zones
• Bathroom in near original condition primed for sensitive remodelling
• Original timber floorboards throughout; high ceilings
• Leafy treetop outlook with cameo harbour glimpses
• Common laundry, secure building, sought after location
• Grand wood panelled foyer and charming gardens in dress circle location
• Just moments to Elizabeth Bay Rd eateries & lovely Beare Park
• A short stroll to Potts Point, the harbour, transport & on to CBD
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Rooms