Available to Inspect by Private Appointment
Thursday and Saturday 11.00am – 11.45am
Contact Geoff Cox 0418 231 004 to book an inspection
A gorgeously sun-filled home, this 3-bedroom apartment offers house-like proportions and a refined charm in an enviable near-harbour setting. Beautifully positioned in the 1920s Darnley Hall, it is imbued with a rare sense of elegance and blessed with an expansive sun-washed NE-facing terrace, onto which the three bedrooms and living room open.
The master bedroom is a generous space with b/ins, as is the 2nd bedroom, while the 3rd is a peaceful zone also with b/ins, perfect for kids or perhaps as an office/study. A spacious living room with adjoining dining is a delightful area while the large kitchen features gas cooking and adjacent laundry. Polished floorboards and high ceilings underscore the home’s refined nature, with period details and an innate sense of classic style.
Offering exclusive Sydney living in this graceful enclave, this home blends period character with contemporary style to present an opulent abode. Just metres to harbourside Beare Park, charming Arthur McElhone Reserve, and a quick walk to the village cafes of Potts Point and Elizabeth Bay, its coming-to-market is an exceedingly rare opportunity in this tightly held building, complete with parking on separate title.
– Elite near-harbour residence with large, sun-bathed terrace
– Set in the prestigious and elegant 1920s-era Darnley Hall
– Light-filled interiors leading to a wide NE-facing terrace
– Large master and 2nd bedroom w b/ins, quiet 3rd bedroom w b/ins
– Radiant living area with dining room, modern gas kitchen
– Int. laundry, private parking + access to pool and gardens
– Modern bathroom, floorboards + high ceilings throughout
– Stroll to harbourside Beare Park, Potts Point/Eliz. Bay cafes
– Close to shopping, easy CBD-bound transport, very peaceful
– Prized chance for young families, exec. couples, or investors
Council Rates: $283.70 pq
Strata Levies: $1687.39 pq
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces